Mason Jar Vegetables and Dip
Mason jar salads are the perfected version of salads on-the-go, and veggie jar dippers are the snack version of this portable meal. Make this treat in minutes by putting your favorite, healthy dip on the bottom and adding sliced veggies.
- Dips of choice: hummus, nut butter of choice or spreadable cheese
- Place the proper portion of your dip in the bottom of a mason jar.
- Cut vegetables to the proper size to fit snugly in the the jar.
- Cover the jar with lid or plastic wrap.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.