Veggie and Protein Blender Pancakes
These green pancakes with be gobbled up by you and your family since the bright green makes them fun to look at but the taste of spinach hides behind all the other ingredients.
- 2 c. packed spinach leaves
- 1 water
- 1 c kodiak pancake mix
- 2 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender (you may need to do it in batches).
- Pulse until just blended
- Heat a griddle to 275 degrees and coat with cooking spray
- Pour mixture onto the griddle to make 4 – 6 inch pancakes
- Cook on one side until it starts to bubble on the inside and become golden underneath.
- Flip and cook for another 3 -4 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Enjoy with your favorite topping – syrup, nut butter, sweetened Greek Yogurt with fresh berries or butter.