Veggie Turkey Wrap – 21 Day Fix Approved
Whether you’re eating on-the-go, or sitting down and truly enjoying a healthful, nutritious meal, this easy wrap has you covered and can be prepped in advanced so go ahead and make 4 of them for the week and store in the refrigerator.
Containers: 1 green, 1 red, 1 yellow
Yields: 1 serving
- 1 (6-inch) whole wheat flour tortilla
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup deli-sliced turkey breast, nitrate and nitrite-free (approx. 4 oz.)
- ¼ cup sliced green bell pepper
- ¼ cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
(remember you can mix and match your vegetables per your taste preferences)
- Spread tortilla with mustard.
- Top with turkey, bell peppers, and tomato.
- Roll tortilla as desired.