- Position oven rack 8 inches from heat source. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt & pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add chicken; cook, stirring once, until well browned, 5 to 6 minutes. (Chicken will still be raw at this point.)
- Transfer chicken to an 9 x 13-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Add rice, beans, broth, zucchini, red bell peppers and 1 cup of the salsa to the 9 x 13 pan. Add in 1 cup of cheese and stir to combine
- Cover with aluminum foil, and bake in preheated oven until rice is tender and chicken is done, about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven; uncover and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Increase oven temperature to high broil. Return baking dish to oven; broil until cheese is melted and lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Top with remaining 1 cup salsa.