Watermelon Jicama Mango Salad – 21 Day Fix Approved
If you are looking for a great side dish to have anytime (especially during the warmer summer months), this watermelon jicama mango salad is perfect!! If you haven’t had watermelon with lime, you’re missing out. This recipe starts with that basic idea, but then combines some other south-of-the-border favorites like jicama, cilantro, and mango to make one delicious salad!
Portion Fix Containers: 1 purple (1 cup)
Yields: 10 – 1 cup servings
- Half a watermelon, cubed in large bite-sized chunks(approx 8 cups)
- 1-2 cups diced jicama (I find Jicama already sliced in my produce department)
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed (I like using the frozen ones so I can just toss them in)
- 1 small bunch cilantro leaves, chopped (approx ¾ cup)
- Juice of 2-3 limes (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp salt (I used coarse sea salt)
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large serving bowl. Stir to mix well.
- Cover & refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve cold and enjoy!