Watermelon Fruit Pizza
Yields: 20 servings
- 5- 1½- inch thick slice fresh watermelon , cut into 4 wedges (quarters) (about half a watermelon)
- 1 cup reduced fat (0%) plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbls. honey
- 20 medium strawberries , sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 kiwi fruit , cut into 4 slices
- 4 fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Slice the watermelon in half, then 1 1/2 inch slices and then wedges.
- Mix the honey with the Greek Yogurt
- Spread each watermelon wedge with 1 Tbsp. yogurt. Top evenly with strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and a kiwi slice.
- Garnish with mint leaves; serve immediately.
Eliminate kiwi and increase blackberries and blueberries to make this an awesome patriotic treat!