Zucchini Noodle Spaghetti Salad
This simple side salad is packed with veggies and perfect for picnics or barbecues. It’s also vegan, gluten-free and comes together in just 10 minutes for just 100 calories per serving.
Serves: 8 | Serving Size: 1/8 salad
- 3 large zucchini, spiralized
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
For the dressing
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Add zucchini, bell pepper, tomatoes, cucumber and red onion to a large salad bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Taste and add additional salt and pepper if needed.
Substitute Tip: If you don’t have Zucchini noodles you can use gluten free pasta, regular pasta or even sweet potato noodles.